Since 2004 R.E.M. Transport has accepted applications from Foreign Workers for the position of commercial truck driver and have enjoyed a multi-cultural working environment.
Persons interested in moving to Canada should first review the following guide: Temporary Foreign Workers in New Brunswick.
R.E.M. Transport requires that all foreign workers meet the following criteria:
- Have at least three years driving a commercial transport truck with flatbed experience preferably with exposure to driving through dense populations and/or internationally.
- Have a current commercial license in good standing within whatever jurisdiction you reside.
- Have no more than one major moving violation within the last three years.
- Have no at-fault accidents within the last five years.
- Have a current and valid passport.
- Have the means to support yourself and any dependants that accompany you for up to three months in Canada without a source of income while you acquire a commercial license.
Any application forwarded to R.E.M. Transport should be accompanied with proof that the above criteria are met with such things as legal documents obtained from government bodies and/or reference letters on original letterhead with original signatures. If you have any questions please contact our Human Resource Manager at any time.